Foreigners earning income in Thailand
Foreign husband, foreigners earning income in Thailand or abroad can apply for both housing and multi-purpose cash. DDCapital is fully responsible for all documents not required to fly to Thailand. Getting a home loan can be easy and straightforward process with the help of experienced consultants no matter where you live.
- Maximum loan limit not exceeding 70%
- Maximum repayment period of 30 years with the applicant’s age and the loan duration combined must not exceed 70 years
Documents required for salaried
- An application form with 2 copies of credit bureau documents
- Certified copy of ID Card and certified copy of house registration
- Certified copy of passport of spouse (if any)
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate ( if any)
- Employment contract / Salary confirmation letter
- Salary slip for the last 6 months
- Payroll statement for past 6 months
- Tax submission documents for past 1 years (if any)
Collateral Related documents
- Purchase agreement of property
- Copy of every page of land title deed (front and back pages)
Fees and Charges
- The appraiser fee is THB 3,210
- The stamp fee is 0.05% of loan limit
- Fire insurance is based on the rate of an insurance company
- Mortgage fee is 1% of credit limit
- Loan insurance
Loan Processing Fee
- Home loan application form and operating cost is free of charge.
- The processing fee is 2.5% of the loan limit or must not exceed THB 95,000. In case of cancellation after approval, the fine is 1.25% of the approved amount.
- Fire insurance and life insurance for credit protection coverage.
- The processing fee will be charged after completing the loan application process, only after approval.
- Expenses are measured based on actual documents (if any) such as translation costs and certified stamps issued by institution with government permits. Translated into Thai or English costs THB 800/page.
- Credit Bureau checking service for foreigners is THB 300.
- When receiving the approval, the customer pays 50% of The processing fee within 7 days.
- The customer pays the remaining 50% of The processing fee before signing the loan agreement and transferring the collateral at the Land Department.