Multi-purpose loan, Thai people living abroad or foreigners working in Thailand can apply for a loan. No risk of losing your money. If you have not received anything from us, you do not have to pay.
No need to pay in advance
No risk of losing your money. If you have not received anything from us, you do not have to pay.
Thai people in foreign countries can apply for a loan
Thai people living abroad or foreigners working in Thailand can apply for a loan
No need to return to Thailand
Loan application procedures can be processed in the country you live in without the need of returning to Thailand
Loan applicants can ask for information at any time without any charges
Information is available in time to assist in decision making
Information can be obtained before making a decision
Experienced managers of 3 banks in Thailand
Documents required salaried
- An application form with 2 copies of credit bureau documents
- Certified copy of ID Card and certified copy of house registration
- Certified copy of passport of spouse (if any)
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate ( if any)
- Employment contract / Salary confirmation letter
- Salary slip for the last 6 months
- Payroll statement for past 6 months
- Tax submission documents for past 1 years (if any)
- Purchase agreement of property
- Copy of every page of land title deed (front and back pages)
Fees and Charges
- The appraiser fee is THB 3,210
- The stamp fee is 0.05% of loan limit
- Fire insurance is based on the rate of an insurance company
- Mortgage fee is 1% of credit limit
- Loan insurance
Loan Processing Fee
- Home loan application form and operating cost is free of charge.
- The processing fee is 2.5% of the loan limit or must not exceed THB 95,000. In case of cancellation after approval, the fine is 1.25% of the approved amount.
- Fire insurance and life insurance for credit protection coverage.
- The processing fee will be charged after completing the loan application process, only after approval.
- Expenses are measured based on actual documents (if any) such as translation costs and certified stamps issued by institution with government permits. Translated into Thai or English costs THB 900/page.
- Credit Bureau checking service for foreigners is THB 900.
- When receiving the approval, the customer pays 50% of The processing fee within 7 days.
- The customer pays the remaining 50% of The processing fee before signing the loan agreement and transferring the collateral at the Land Department.